The SpaceQuest Ventures Accelerator supports pre-seed and seed stage European startups from the entire New Space spectrum
We will connect you with Corporate Partners, for technology validation, adoption and potential investment opportunities.
Through our extensive partner network and across verticals, we provide startups with opportunities to conduct active sales pitches.
We will invest a minimum of €50k in your startup (€25k cash, €25k in program value), with the opportunity for additional follow-on investment.
You will have access to mentors & advisors as well as access to our extensive global entrepreneur network.
You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities, press & media spotlight at our New Space Events.
You will be immersed in the important strategic change taking place in the European and global space landscape.
- In-Orbit Manufacturing
- ISRU based Components
- Additive Manufacturing
- Space Grade Components Design & Manufacturing
- Propulsion Systems
- Space Object Tracking Intelligence & Capturing (miniaturized version of debris to heavy metals)
- Space-based surveillance
- Geospatial Intelligence (GeoInt)
- AI/ML/DL improvised Data gathering/ processing
- Applications for Cleantech, Agritech, Insurtech and Marine Ecosystem
- 5G Technology
- Quantum Technology
- Application of Broadband Communication
Swarnajyoti is a young professional in the Space Industry. He has extensive experience which enables him to best understand the opportunities and needs of European space startups.